A Companion to Philosophy in the Middle Ages
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (August 19, 2005)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 9.6 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
This comprehensive reference volume features essays by some of the most distinguished scholars in the field.
- Provides a comprehensive "who's who" guide to medieval philosophers.
- Offers a refreshing mix of essays providing historical context followed by 140 alphabetically arranged entries on individual thinkers.
- Constitutes an extensively cross-referenced and indexed source.
- Written by a distinguished cast of philosophers.
- Spans the history of medieval philosophy from the fourth century AD to the fifteenth century.