Building Access 2 Applications: Using Point-and-Click Programming
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 2, 1995)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 9 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
Build your own Access databases and applications—without any programming experience!
You don't have to do any programming to build an Access database or custom application. Find out how to design graphical front-ends, how to build tables to store your information, and how to link the two together to create a working application. The authors use their business experiences to give you real world examples for building Access applications.
This book uses a case study and step-by-step examples to build a Contact Manager application. You'll also learn how to:
- Create applications without having to write any programming code
- Design an application using a structured development methodology
- Build an information mode
- Build custom databases, reports, and tables
- Understand the basics of Windows interface design