Evaluating HIV Prevention Interventions (Aids Prevention and Mental Health)
Publisher: Springer; 1997 edition (March 31, 1997)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 8.9 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
This user-friendly, comprehensive guide places evaluation in the context of HIV to give all health care professionals the necessary tools for developing and implementing successful HIV interventions. Every aspect of evaluation is discussed, including:
- the social and political context of evaluation
- coding and inter-rater reliability procedures
- barriers to evaluation and solution
- the dissemination of results
- the application of theory to HIV interventions.
Case studies and examples from both the US and abroad to illustrate practical issues, and numerous tables and figures complement the text.