New frontiers of antitrust - 2010 (Concurrences)
Format: Print Length
Publisher: Bruylant; 1 edition (March 12, 2013)
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 5.6 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
This volume reproduces the papers presented at the annual Concurrences Journal conference held on 15 February 2010 at the French Parliament in Paris.
After the key note paper from Commissionner Joaquin Almunia, the papers address five issues:
• Complements or substitutes for antitrust enforcement ?
• Antitrust enforcement convergence in a global world;
• Behavioural economics: Questioning the foundations of antitrust ?
• Sanctions: Un système à revoir ?
• Competition authorities: What is the scoreboard ?