Protein Cookbook: The Ultimate Protein Cookbook
Publisher: B. K. Kesler
Format: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Size: 6.1 MB
Downloadable formats: PDF
Discover 25 delicious high protein recipes.
We've known for the last 40 years that diets high in protein are very good for helping us lose weight because of the dreaded carbohydrates that we cut out, but the time has come to see high protein diets in a new light. No longer should we entirely cut out any one food group to lose weight, but instead we should make intelligent food choices that give us a wide range of nutrients and that select foods based on how long they will keep us satisfied.
This book will provide you with simple and delicious recipes that will give you a balanced but high protein diet, including simple snacks and lighter meals that you can turn to at any time of the day. Try a range of tantalizing treats, from pumpkin pie smoothies to succulent meats roasted for hours and served with fantastic high protein sides that will let you eat healthy while eating well.
About the recipes:
- Provide at least 30 grams of protein yet are light on fat and calories
- Styled for two people but can easily be doubled or tripled
- Use short lists of fresh, healthful ingredients
- Based on simple cooking techniques requiring no special equipment
- Avoid artificial products and flavorings
- Contain reasonable amounts of high quality protein balanced by ample servings of vegetables and fruits